WELCOME TO THE ROUBIDOUX SPRING CAMPGROUND & RV PARK
The City of Waynesville is pleased to announce that the Roubidoux Spring Campground & RV Park, located on Pippin Road in Waynesville, Missouri, is now open and ready for business! Repairs and renovation were necessary due to the August 2013 flooding.
The Campground is owned and operated by the City of Waynesville. During your stay, please be sure to stop by Waynesville City Hall, located at 601 Historic Route 66 West, and say "Hello". We always like to meet new friends!
RESERVATIONS: Now available by contacting Waynesville City Hall at (573) 774-6171
Campers are asked to make payment for their stay at Waynesville City Hall, located at 100 Tremont Center, Waynesville, Missouri. If you have any questions, please call (573) 774-6171.
Full hookups are available at most of the campsites. These include water, sewer, and electric. No phone or cable hookups are available.
Per Night - $ 20.00
Click here for REGISTRATION FORM
PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. PETS: ALL pets must remain under control & supervision of owner. If your dog bites or is aggressive, it must remain secured at all times. Pets will not be chained or tied to trees or any park fixture. Please clean up after your pet.
2. QUIET HOURS: Please respect other campers. Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. daily.
3. VISITORS: The Park is closed to non-campers after 10:00 p.m.
4. CAMP FIRES: Due to location burning conditions, small campfires are allowed only at the discretion of Park Employees.
5. CAMPSITE CLEANLINESS: Trashcans are provided at the entrance to the RV Park. Please keep your site clean.
6. RESTROOMS & SHOWER HOUSE FACILITY: Clean restrooms & showers are provided for campers and their guests ONLY. Please leave restrooms clean for other campers. Please report any problems with the restroom & shower facilities to the Park employees. If they are not available, please call Waynesville City Hall at 573-774-6171.
7. ABSOLUTELY NO CLEANING OF FISH OR GAME IN RESTROOMS!!!
8. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Alcoholic beverages are permitted at your campsite. Public drunkenness or loud, disruptive behavior will result in arrest and removal from the Park.
9. REMOVAL OF dirt, limbs, vegetation and wildlife is prohibited, forbidden, and against the law.
10. STREAM FISHING comes under the regulations of the Missouri Department of Conservation. A Missouri fishing license as well as a Trout Stamp is required and available through local vendors.
11. PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS WITH EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES, OR OTHER GUESTS DURING YOUR STAY. YOUR SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO US.
DIRECTIONS: EXIT 156 off I-44
If you took the East bound exit: Turn left, cross the overpass, go to the 2nd traffic light and turn right onto Historic Route 66. Go approximately 2 miles, you will see Kinderhook Public Library on the left side of the road, then a florist shop, and then a sign for the Campground. Turn left at the sign and follow the road back in to the campground.
If you took the West bound exit: Turn right, go to the 2nd traffic light and turn right onto Historic Route 66. Go approximately 2 miles, you will see Kinderhook Public Library on the left side of the road, then a florist shop, and then a sign for the Campground. Turn left at the sign and follow the road back in to the campground.
THANK YOU FROM THE CITY OF WAYNESVILLE